Where is the Illinois clinic located?
The clinic is within the Outpatient Services building at the St. James Hospital in Olympia Fields.
- Enter the Outpatient Services parking lot and park in section 7 (designated parking for therapy patients).
- Once parked enter, through the doorway directly next to parking and follow signs to the Pediatric Therapy Center (first office on the left.)
- More of a visual learner? Click here and watch one of our own come in for a session of PT!
You can contact the Olympia Fields Clinic at (708)-852-2535.
What should I expect on my first visit?
- Patients must arrive 30 minutes prior to evaluation appointment time in order to check in.
- We reserve the right to reschedule patients who do not arrive early enough to fill out patient paperwork or are late to the appointment to another day.
- Our therapists evaluate patients back to back and do not have the space in their schedule to run over in time.
What else should I know?
As outlined in the Outpatient Therapy Orientation form, cancellations need to be made more than 24 hours before the scheduled session. A full listing of policies and procedures can be found in the Outpatient Therapy Orientation. It is important to keep track of your therapy schedule to avoid missing a session.