What should I bring on my first visit?
- Patient Forms – Click here to download as PDF
- Insurance Card
- Doctor’s order
- Can be faxed beforehand, but the order must be in Milestone’s possession before your child will be seen.
- Doctor’s order must state: “Evaluate and treat OT, PT, or ST “, ICD-10 diagnosis code, physician signature and date. If the order does not have the correct wording or an order is not presented by evaluation then we reserve the right to cancel and reschedule upon receiving the order.
- Therapists would also like the parent’s to bring any important documents such as IEP, prior evaluation reports, etc.
The Franciscan Health Pediatric Therapy Center opened in April 2016 in conjunction with the Franciscan Health hospital systems and is Milestone Therapy’s first Illinois location. It is conveniently located in Olympia Fields inside of Franciscan St. James Hospital just minutes off of the I-57 and I-80 exchange. We offer outpatient pediatric physical, occupational, and speech therapies. We accept almost all forms of insurance, including most Illinois Medicaid plans.
Milestone therapists are highly trained in providing quality care for children ages birth – 21 years old with various diagnoses ranging from developmental delay, Down syndrome, cerebral palsy, sensory processing disorder, apraxia, and much more. Some of the treatments we offer include: feeding therapy, therapeutic listening, kinesiotaping, and sensory integration skills.
We have also partnered with Midwest Orthotics to offer a clinic once a month. Midwest Orthotics is able to see patients by appointment at the Olympia Fields location to service their current orthotics or evaluate for new orthotic devices.
Where is the Illinois clinic located?
The address is 20201 Crawford Ave, Olympia Fields and is within the Outpatient Services building at the St. James Hospital in Olympia Fields.
- Enter the Outpatient Services parking lot and park in section 7 (designated parking for therapy patients).
- Once parked enter, through the doorway directly next to parking and follow signs to the Pediatric Therapy Center (first office on the left.)
- More of a visual learner? Click here and watch one of our own come in for a session of PT!
What should I expect on my first visit?
- Patients must arrive 30 minutes prior to evaluation appointment time in order to check in.
- We reserve the right to reschedule patients who do not arrive early enough to fill out patient paperwork or are late to the appointment to another day.
- Our therapists evaluate patients back to back and do not have the space in their schedule to run over in time.
What else should I know?
As outlined in the Outpatient Therapy Orientation form, cancellations need to be made more than 24 hours before the scheduled session. A full listing of policies and procedures can be found in the Outpatient Therapy Orientation. It is important to keep track of your therapy schedule to avoid missing a session.