BCBA for highland clinic opening with only 11-15 billable hours required per week!
Milestone Therapy is seeking one additional full-time BCBA for Highland Clinic to join our crew in Northwest Indiana. Walk into a full caseload to manage, complete with your own group of dedicated RBTs who know these families well, and are committed to their well-being!
If selected, you will manage and develop a balanced schedule between clinic-based work and home care for children diagnosed with autism. This will allow you to help families and clients with a variety of functional and behavioral impairments from ages 2-10 years old. This position will challenge you regularly to come up with creative and thoughtful interventions for both your clients as well as your RBT staff to execute.
Qualified BCBA for Highland clinic candidates will have the following skills:
- Be able to administer functional assessment measures
- Develop individualized goals and objectives for home-based, community-based, and center-based programs and design behavior plans based on functional assessment
- Teach your RBTs the proper implementation of clinical programs and plans, data collection systems and all necessary monitoring and reporting system
- Familiarity with Catalyst and/or other electronic means of data gathering
- The ability to do one thing – put kids first!
Bcba for Highland Clinic will receive the following benefits:
- BC/BS PPO and HMO options with an embedded Vision plan
- Dental plan
- 401K plan
- PTO and holiday pay
- Aflac Benefits: Short Term Disability, Life, Special Event, Accident
- Gym and technology monthly stipends
- Annual CEU reimbursement
- Mileage Reimbursement
- Much, much, more!
Milestone Therapy is a therapist-owned, locally managed company. We offer a collaborative environment where everyone has a voice AND the opportunity to grow!
To get a better feel for what we do, check out our Facebook page at www.facebook.com/MilestoneTherapy
*Please be advised this is a job ad, not a listing of all tasks and duties for this position.
Milestone Therapy is an Equal Opportunity Employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, veteran status, gender (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), disability, genetic information, or any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law or regulation. Full consideration is given to any person who is qualified to perform, with or without reasonable accommodation.
Highland, IN 46322