We’ve Created the New Seat…Are You the Right Person to Sit in it?
Due to an enormous amount of planned growth, Milestone has decided to update its HR department structure and is now looking to add a full-time HR Generalist to join the team! If selected, you will have the opportunity to be the right hand of our HR Director, and touch every area of human resources in our company!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
The primary responsibilities of the HR Generalist are as follows:
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date human resource files, records, and documentation.
- Answer frequently asked questions from applicants and employees relative to standard policies, benefits, hiring processes, etc.; refers more complex questions to appropriate senior-level HR staff or management.
- May assist with payroll functions including processing, answering employee questions, fixing processing errors, and distributing checks.
- Act as a liaison between the organization and external benefits providers and vendors, which may include health, disability, and retirement plan providers.
- Assist with planning and execution of special events such as benefits enrollment, organization-wide meetings, employee recognition events, holiday parties, and retirement celebrations.
- Review, track, and document compliance with mandatory and non-mandatory training, continuing education, and work assessments. This may include safety training, anti-harassment training, professional licensure, and aptitude exams and certifications.
- Conduct or acquire background checks and employee eligibility verifications.
- Perform routine tasks required to administer and execute human resource programs including but not limited to compensation, benefits, and leave; disciplinary matters; disputes and investigations; performance and talent management; productivity, recognition, and morale; occupational health and safety; and training and development.
- Handle employment-related inquiries from applicants, employees, and supervisors, referring complex and/or sensitive matters to the appropriate staff.
- Attend and participate in employee disciplinary meetings, terminations, and investigations.
- Assist in the onboarding process via Milestone Academy and helps initiate the overall employee experience.
- May attend and participate in college job fairs and recruiting sessions.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
With over 20 years of dedication, drive, and hard work, Milestone Therapy remains committed to employing outstanding individuals that follow our core values and simply get it, want it, and have the capacity to do it. These principles are the driving force behind making Milestone Therapy THE destination for pediatric employment!
- Blue Cross / Blue Shield PPO and HMO options with a Vision plan
- Dental plan
- PTO and holiday pay
- Aflac Benefits: Short Term Disability, Life, Special Event, Accident
- Short term disability options
- Gym and technology monthly stipends
- Much, much, more!
Highland, IN 46322