Milestone Therapy is seeking a full-time Medical Billing Professional. This position of is responsible for multiple activities related to medical billing, and client/vendor interaction. The position also requires assisting with clerical work, data entry, and assisting in general office upkeep.
Medical Billing Responsibilities:
- Create claims from a daily note/medical record
- Ability to Read EOB’s
- Post and adjust payor payments in an electronic billing system
- Create authorizations with payor’s via phone and electronic
- Payment, claims and billing reconciliation tasks
- Adjust claims and appeal claim denials
- Interact with payers regarding credentialing
- Create and generate reports for management and workflow
- Organizing/maintaining existing file system, file correspondence, and other records
- Compose/deliver routine medical and billing correspondence
- Insurance verification and authorization requests
- Work with a team of dedicated therapists who do one thing: put kids first!
- Experience with Rain-tree EMR and billing system is preferred, but not required.
- Problem-solving in both professional and timely fashion
- History of excellent project management
- Confidence and competence with computers, scheduling programs, and complete understanding of all Google and Microsoft programs (Word, Excel, etc.)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ethical in all aspects
- Reading/understanding of medical notes to extract billing information
- Authorization and appeals experience
- Proficiency with medical billing software
- Math skills equivalent to high school graduate level or 8 years of direct experience
- Excellent customer service skills
- Client/payor invoicing and reconciliation experience
- Organization/multitasking skills/attention to detail
- Must Share Milestone’s Core Values: Positivity, Passion, using Evidence-based Best Practices, Responsibility, Respect, Compassion, and Teamwork.
- BC/BS Benefits- PPO and HMO options with Vision benefit
- Dental plan
- 401K plan
- PTO and holiday pay
- Life, Short Term Disability, and more
- Gym and Technology Monthly Stipends
- $ on each check for your devices and personal wellness
- Competitive Pay, Work/Life Balance, & Open Communication
- EOS Based Company, centered around accountability, communication, collective problem-solving, and more!
- Generous Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Increases with each referral
- Much, much, more!
With 20 years of dedication, drive, and hard work, Milestone Therapy remains committed to employing individuals that get the work they are doing by having a deep meaningful understanding of their position, want the work they are doing by bringing their whole self to the game every day with enough energy to move them and inspire others, and have the capacity to understand the impact they can make with their knowledge, disposition, and experience. These principles are the driving force behind making Milestone Therapy THE destination for pediatric employment!
At Milestone, we emphasize a strong sense of collaboration and teamwork and look for candidates who share an interest in our collaborative atmosphere.
#Billing #Administration #Finance #Jobs #NWIjobs
Highland, IN 46322
Merrillville, In 46410