Love working with the pediatric population? Helping kids to set and achieve unimaginable goals? How about unlocking life’s potential? How does a $2000 sign on bonus sound?
Milestone Therapy, is seeking a Full-Time Pediatric Occupational Therapist Assistant to join the team at our Riverside Pediatric Therapy Clinic in Bourbonnais, IL!
With over 4,000 square feet of space, our therapists and kiddos have plenty of room for making breakthroughs! You will evaluate and treat patients with fine motor, ADL, and sensory complications! This position will require comfort with a variety of diagnoses and challenge you daily to come up with creative and fun interventions.
Milestone Therapy always emphasizes strong team collaboration, integration of family involvement, and application of interventions into everyday routines, activities, and locations.
To get a better feel for what we do, check out our website at www.milestonetherapy.com or our Facebook page at www.facebook.com/MilestoneTherapy
How to Qualify:
- Active physical therapy assistant license – pending license for new graduates
- Holds Milestone’s Core Values (positivity, passion, evidence based best practices, responsibility, respect, compassion, and teamwork)
- Pushes forward every day to unlocking every child’s potential!
The Three Unique’s of Milestone Therapy
- Child and family-centered, tailored episodic care with a firm beginning, middle, and end of all treatment plans.
- Continuum of care across disciplines and settings. We are not just PT!
- Creative and compassionate staff.
Milestone Therapy is committed to being THE destination for pediatric employment and to Unlocking Life’s Potential!
- BC/BS Benefits- PPO and HMO options with Vision benefit
- Dental plan
- 401K plan
- PTO and Holiday pay
- Life, Short Term Disability, and more
- Gym and Technology Monthly Stipends
- Competitive Salary-Based Pay
- M-F Schedule
- “Competitive Pay, Work/Life Balance, & Open Communication
- EOS Based Company, centered around accountability, communication, collective problem-solving, and more!”
- Resources Tools & Materials
- Your OWN space for treatment!
- Mentorship & Opportunities for Growth
- CEU Reimbursement
- $$$ for Licensure Dues
- Consistent Hours & Caseload
- Generous Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Increases with each referral you bring to the team!
(*The Riverside Clinic has a convenient on-site fitness center in the building that offers a fitness floor, lap pool, indoor track, Sauna/Steam room and a lot more!)
#OccupationalTherapy #Pediatric #Occupational #Therapist #OT #OTA
Bouronnais, IL 60914