Milestone Therapy is hiring a Full-Time Occupational Therapist to join our Indiana First Steps team in the area of Lake County, Indiana!
Children act differently at different times in different places. Home Therapy Services – Helping a child between the ages of 0-3 years overcome significant developmental delays and to reach their highest potential; Working with patients and their families in their familiar setting to help facilitate learning and how to reach and maintain those key Milestones of early childhood development.
What we are Looking for:
- 2+ years of previous experience in pediatric occupational therapy in the Home setting preferred
- We are willing to consider new grads who have had experience offering occupational therapy in the home setting during clinical fieldwork.
- Interest in working within the home setting of our 0-3 year old pediatric population
- Active IN Occupational Therapist License
- Holds Our Core Values:
- Positivity, Passion, Evidence-based Best Practices, Responsibility, Respect, Compassion, and Teamwork
The Three Unique’s of Milestone Therapy:
- Child and family-centered, tailored episodic care with a firm beginning, middle, and end of all treatment plans.
- Continuum of care across disciplines and settings. We are not just SLP!
- Creative and compassionate staff.
What we offer:
- Flexibility and control over your own schedule
- Extra Support: a Credentialing specialist – helps navigate the credentialing process and helps to stay on top of maintaining your status requirements throughout your time with Milestone
- Medical, Vision, Dental
- HMO and PPO plans available
- Mileage Reimbursement
- 401K plan (ask about the employer match)
- Additional Aflac benefits
- Short term disability, life, special event, and more…
- PTO/Holiday Pay
- Monthly Allowance
- Toward Personal Wellness and Technology Devices
- Collaborative & Supportive Culture
- Open Communication and Clear Expectations
- Reimbursements for Continued Education + Enrollment in unlimited pediatric CEU website
- 100% Reimbursement for Licensure dues & 50% Reimbursement for National/State Professional Association dues
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Bonus increases with each additional referral
- $50 toward building your EI toy box
- Opportunities for Growth
Come see how young children can learn and benefit from therapeutic services built around daily routines…
#OccupationalTherapy #Pediatric #OT #OccupationalTherapist #FirstSteps #EI #HomeTherapy
Highland, IN 46322