Great kinds of floats: root beer floats, parade floats, pool floats.. Ahh floating… feels good doesn’t it?
Well you’ll feel even better in a FLOAT position with Milestone Therapy!
Get out of the same old day-in, day-out, monotonous routine! Come join our team and make a difference in the world of Pediatric Physical Therapy as a full-time floating Physical Therapist with Milestone.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
What is a float position? GREAT QUESTION!
With this position, you will have an opportunity to help kids achieve their highest potential in a variety of settings: Schools, Outpatient Clinic, and Early Intervention!
This position will require comfort working with a variety of diagnoses and will challenge you daily to come up with creative and fun interventions! We are ALL about the FUN!
Must have 2-3 years of experience in pediatric (preferred) physical therapy
Have an Active IN or IL Physical Therapy License
Must Share Milestone’s Core Values: Positivity, Passion, using Evidence-based Best Practices, Responsibility, Respect, Compassion, and Teamwork.
Be someone who pushes forward every day to unlock EVERY child’s potential!
- Medical, Vision, Dental
- HMO and PPO plans available
- 401K plan
- Additional Aflac benefits
- Short term disability, life, special event, and more…
- PTO/Holiday Pay and Work-Life balance
- Gym and Technology Monthly Stipends
- Collaborative Culture
- Positive Work Environment
- Work/Life Balance
- Open Communication and Clear Expectations
- Own space for treatment
- Opportunities for Growth
- Reimbursements for Continued Education + Enrollment in ContinuED website
- $$$ for Licensure Dues
- Consistent Hours/Caseload
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Bonus increases with each additional referral
- Supervision for CFY Candidates
- Toy Materials
- Much, much, more!
Highland, IN 46322
Merrillville, In 46410
Bouronnais, IL 60914
Olympia Fields Clinic
Olympia Fields, IL 60461