Milestone Therapy is seeking a Full-Time Pediatric Speech Language Pathologist for our school district in Lansing, IL.
Working in the schools = working school hours!
In this role, you will evaluate and treat patients with speech, language, voice, and fluency disorders .This position will require comfort with a variety of diagnoses and challenge you daily to come up with creative and fun interventions.
- 2+ years of previous experience in pediatric speech therapy is preferred (will consider less)
- IN Speech-Language Pathology License
- American Heart Association CPR Certification
- Holds Milestone’s Core Values (positivity, passion, evidence based best practices, responsibility, respect, compassion, and teamwork)
- Pushes forward every day to unlocking every child’s potential!
The Three Unique’s of Milestone Therapy
- Child and family-centered, tailored episodic care with a firm beginning, middle, and end of all treatment plans.
- Continuum of care across disciplines and settings. We are not just SLP!
- Creative and compassionate staff.
- BC/BS Benefits- PPO and HMO options with Vision benefit
- Dental plan
- 401K plan with Employer match
- PTO and Holiday Pay
- Additional Benefits Plans
- Short Term Disability
- Special Event
- Gym and Technology Monthly Stipends
- $ on each paycheck towards devices and personal wellness
- Competitive Pay
- Positive Work Environment
- Ongoing Mentorship
- Mentoring Opportunities
- Work/Life Balance
- Open Communication and Clear Expectations
- We want you to be happy and successful in your position!
- Opportunities for Growth
- CEU Reimbursement + CEU online access
- Licensure Dues
- Credentialing Specialist making sure you’re up to date on all requirements
- Consistent Hours/Caseload
- Generous Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Bonus Amount increases with each referral
- Bring your friends/classmates to join our growing team!
- Getting to work with a world-class team and some pretty fantastic kiddos!
- Much, much, more!
Lansing, IN 48864