Looking for a change? Wanting to make a difference? How about working for a company that has been in the game for 20 years? With this position, you have the opportunity to help kids grow in our outpatient clinics.
Milestone Therapy is seeking a Full-Time Pediatric Speech Language Pathologist for our Highland, IN clinic(s).
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
This position will require comfort with a variety of diagnoses, willingness to work collaboratively with other therapy disciplines, create and implement speech plans of care, and the ability to have fun while working! You will evaluate and treat patients in a pediatric outpatient clinic environment with speech, language, voice, and fluency disorders from ages of 0 – 21 years old!
- 2+ years of previous experience in pediatric speech therapy is preferred (will consider CF)
- IN Speech-Language Pathology License
- Holds Milestone’s Core Values (positivity, passion, evidence based best practices, responsibility, respect, compassion, and teamwork)
- Pushes forward every day to unlock every child’s potential!
- Medical, Vision, Dental
- HMO and PPO plans available
- 401K plan
- Additional Aflac benefits
- Short term disability, life, special event, and more…
- PTO/Holiday Pay and Work-Life balance
- Gym and Technology Monthly Stipends
- Collaborative Culture
- Positive Work Environment
- Work/Life Balance
- Open Communication and Clear Expectations
- Own space for treatment
- Opportunities for Growth
- Reimbursements for Continued Education + Enrollment in ContinuED website
- $$$ for Licensure Dues
- Consistent Hours/Caseload
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Bonus increases with each additional referral
- Supervision for CFY Candidates
- Toy Materials
- Much, much, more!
Highland, IN 46322