Do you love making a difference? Are you looking for a closer commute? Love working with the pediatric population? Well, we sure have the job for you!
Milestone Therapy is seeking a Full-Time Pediatric Speech Language Pathologist for our school district for the Country Club Hills, IL
Working in the schools = working school hours!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
In this position, you will evaluate and treat patients with speech, language, voice, and fluency disorders .This role will require comfort with a variety of diagnoses and challenge you daily to come up with creative and fun interventions. And did someone say FUN! We love FUN interventions!
- 2+ years of previous experience in pediatric speech therapy is preferred (will consider less)
- IL Speech-Language Pathology License
- American Heart Association CPR Certification
- Holds Milestone’s Core Values (positivity, passion, evidence based best practices, responsibility, respect, compassion, and teamwork)
- Pushes forward every day to unlocking every child’s potential!
The Three Unique’s of Milestone Therapy
- Child and family-centered, tailored episodic care with a firm beginning, middle, and end of all treatment plans.
- Continuum of care across disciplines and settings. We are not just SLP!
- Creative and compassionate staff.
Milestone Therapy is committed to being THE destination for pediatric employment!
- Medical, Vision, Dental
- HMO and PPO plans available
- 401K plan
- Additional Aflac benefits
- Short term disability, life, special event, and more…
- PTO/Holiday Pay and Work-Life balance
- Gym and Technology Monthly Stipends
- Competitive Pay, Work/Life Balance, & Open Communication
- EOS Based Company, centered around accountability, communication, collective problem-solving, and more!
- Own space for treatment
- Opportunities for Growth
- Reimbursements for Continued Education + Access to unlimited CEU courses
- $$$ for State Licensure Dues
- Consistent Hours/Caseload
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Bonus increases with each additional referral
- Supervision for CFY Candidates
- Much, much, more!
Country Club Hills, IL
Country Club Hills, IL 60478