Milestone Therapy is committed to being THE destination for pediatric employment!
Do you love making a difference? Well, we sure have the job for you! Milestone Therapy is seeking a Part-Time Pediatric Speech Language Pathologist for our school district in South Holland, IL.
Working in the schools = working school hours!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
You will evaluate and treat patients with speech, language, voice, and fluency disorders. This position will require comfort with a variety of diagnoses and challenge you daily to come up with creative and fun interventions. And did someone say FUN! We love FUN interventions!
- 2+ years of previous experience in pediatric speech therapy is preferred (will consider less)
- IL Speech-Language Pathology License
- American Heart Association CPR Certification
- Holds Milestone’s Core Values (positivity, passion, evidence based best practices, responsibility, respect, compassion, and teamwork)
- Pushes forward every day to unlocking every child’s potential!
The Three Unique’s of Milestone Therapy
- Child and family-centered, tailored episodic care with a firm beginning, middle, and end of all treatment plans.
- Continuum of care across disciplines and settings. We are not just SLP!
- Creative and compassionate staff.
- Competitive Pay
- Positive Work Environment
- Work/Life Balance
- Open Communication and Clear Expectations
- Own space for treatment
- Opportunities for Growth
- Consistent Hours
- Generous Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Support for Clinical Fellowship Year
- Toy Materials
- Online Resources; Tools to grow!
- Much, much, more!
South Holland, IL
South Holland, IL 60473