Do you tend to be more optimistic and want to work in an environment where things overall just feel more Positive?
Are you finding that it’s hard to summon the Passion to get out of bed in the morning and get to work with your clients? Would you like to work somewhere where Respect is not just something that is said to be strived for, but an actual metric to be measured by?
We are currently seeking a Pediatric Physical Therapist (PT) who is inspired to work with the pediatric population to provide school-based therapy services with our team.
- Full-Time Multiple District Locations
- Full-Time 2023-2024 School Calendar Year
State Licensed Physical Therapist (1-2 years in pediatrics preferred)
Demonstrates Milestone’s Core Values: Positivity, Passion, Evidence-Based Best Practices, Responsibility, Respect, Compassion, and Teamwork!
Someone who will push forward everyday to unlock every child’s potential!
The Three Unique’s of Milestone Therapy
- Child and family-centered, tailored episodic care with a firm beginning, middle, and end of all treatment plans.
- Continuum of care across disciplines and settings. We are not just (PT)!
- Creative and compassionate staff.
Chicagoland Area, IL/IN