With over 20 years of dedication, drive, and hard work, Milestone Therapy remains committed to employing outstanding individuals that follow our core values and simply get it, want it, and have the capacity to do it. These principles are the driving force behind making Milestone Therapy THE destination for pediatric employment!
Milestone is looking to add a full-time recruiter to our team.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Collaborates with Milestone department managers to identify and draft detailed and accurate job descriptions and hiring criteria.
- Identifies and implements efficient and effective recruiting methods and strategies based on the available role, industry standards, and the needs of the organization.
- Assists with job posting and advertising processes.
- Reviews applications and screens qualified candidates.
- Oversees preparation of interview questions and other hiring and selection materials.
- Schedules and assists with the interview process, attending and conducting interviews with managers, directors, and other stakeholders when and where appropriate.
- Collaborates with the HR director and/or other Milestone staff during the offer process, identifying and recommending salary ranges, incentives, start dates, and other pertinent details.
- Able to close candidates and introduce them to a positive workplace with a simple motto of “Pediatrics – done right”.
- Ensures compliance with federal, state, and local employment laws and regulations, and company policies.
- Assists in onboarding process via Milestone Academy and helps initiate the overall employee experience.
- Attends and participates in college job fairs and recruiting sessions.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related field or equivalent demonstrated skills and experience in recruiting roles required or Minimum 3 years experience in a Human Resources related position
- Highly organized and great attention to detail
- Creative in the ad creation process
- Proficient computing skills, and comfortable with Google Suite and Microsoft Office
- Positive, passionate, respectful and responsible
- Follows industry best practices
- Compassionate for those around you
- Values teamwork
- Great problem-solving and decision making skills
- Project management/completion experience
- Experience with Electronic Payroll/HR systems is preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Blue Cross / Blue Shield PPO and HMO options with a Vision plan
PTO and holiday pay
Aflac Benefits: Short Term Disability, Life, Special Event, Accident
Short term disability options
Gym and technology monthly stipends
Much, much, more!
Highland, IN 46322