Pediatric Occupational Therapist for Early Intervention! What gets you excited to get out of bed in the morning? What are you passionate about?
Seeing a child achieve a major developmental milestone? Using a spoon for the first time? Helping a child work through a sensory aversion? How about being able to implement your creativity and imagination into your work?
At Milestone Therapy we are passionately devoted to Unlock Life’s Potential for our patients, their families, and the therapists that serve them!
We are currently seeking a full or part time Pediatric Occupational Therapist for Early Intervention who is inspired to work with the pediatric population to provide home-based services with our home therapy team in Illinois.
In this position, Pediatric Occupational Therapist for Early Intervention, you are given the independence and flexibility to set your own schedule but still have a team to support you. If you are passionate about helping children and their families in their natural environment, love to play at work, and still want time for all the other important things in your life, Milestone is the place for you!
Milestone Therapy is a multidisciplinary (Physical, Occupational, Speech, ABA) Pediatric Therapy Provider that utilizes Evidence-Based Best Practices in each setting we offer services in – Outpatient Clinics, Schools, and the Patient’s Home. Milestone’s structure is centered around accountability, communication, collective problem-solving, and more!
The position of Pediatric Occupational Therapist for Early Intervention are responsible for planning, organizing, and conducting Occupational Therapy programming to facilitate the development and rehabilitation of mentally, physically, or emotionally challenged individuals.
The essential functions include, but are not limited to the following:
- The implementation of planned programs involving manual arts and crafts activities.
- Providing practice in functional, prevocational, vocational, homemaking skills, and daily living activities.
- Coordinate participation in sensorimotor, educational, recreational, and social activities designed to help clients or disabled persons develop, regain, or adjust to physical or mental functioning.
- Consult with other members of the rehabilitation team to select activity programs consistent with needs and capabilities of individuals and to coordinate occupational therapy with other therapeutic activities.
- Select constructive activities suited to a client’s physical capacity, intelligence level, and interest to promote maximum independence, assist in restoration of functions, and aid in adjustment to disability.
- Teach client skills and techniques required for participation in activities and evaluate their progress.
- Design and construct special equipment for individuals and suggest modification of the client’s work-life environment.
Become a Pediatric Occupational Therapist for Early Intervention with Milestone Therapy!
Please be advised this is a job ad, not a listing of all tasks and duties for this position
IL Licensed Occupational Therapist (2+ years in pediatrics preferred)
Active IL EI Credentials (or willingness to obtain)
2+ Years of Pediatric Experience (Preferred)
Pay based upon experience
Milestone Therapy is a therapist-owned, locally managed company. We offer a collaborative environment where everyone has a voice AND the opportunity to grow! Please visit us at https://milestonetherapy.com/ to learn more.
Medical and Dental Coverage
Supplemental Benefits Options – Life, Disability, and more!
401k (with Employer Match)
Paid Time Off/Holiday pay
Gym and Technology Allowances
Supportive & Collaborative Work Environment
Mentorship & Opportunities for Growth
Reimbursement – Licensure Dues (wherever you work for Milestone)
Annual CEU Funds
Employee Referral Bonus Program – Increases with each referral!
Much, much, more!
Chicagoland Area, IL/IN
Palos, IL 60439
Dolton, Illinois 60419