Milestone Therapy is looking for a full-time Bourbonnais Occupational Therapist for Clinic and First Steps in Indiana!
Have you wanted to work for a company where problems aren’t simply brushed under the rug? Welcome to Milestone Therapy where our EOS business model (Entrepreneurial Operating System by best-selling author Gino Wickman) thrives! Leaders, managers and employees can safely bring up problems and solve them for good! Our structure provides an effective framework for navigating disagreements and conflicting priorities. EOS emphasizes the importance of identifying, discussing and resolving conflicts.
You could be the right person for Occupational Therapist for Clinic and First Steps if you:
- Readily admit mistakes and ask for help
- Actively participate and speak up
- Can be real, open and honest in your communication
- Contribute to a culture of accountability
- Engage with others in a positive and warm way
If this sounds like the perfect opportunity for you, we’d love to get to know you. Apply today and if you’re a good match, we’ll contact you about scheduling a conversation.
On top of all that, our Occupational Therapist for Clinic and First Steps will also have access to these AMAZING BENEFITS:
- Great Salary
- 6 Paid Holidays Off
- An entire week off between Christmas and New Year!
- Health Insurance
- 401k with company contribution
- $500 of CEU Reimbursements
- $260 of Personal Wellness Allowance
- $650 of Annual Technology Allowance
- NO WEEKEND REQUIREMENTS!
QUALIFICATIONS for Bourbonnais Clinic and First Steps Occupational Therapist
- Illinois/Indiana OT License
- First Steps certification or willingness to obtain
- 1-2 Years of Pediatric Experience (preferred)
- Demonstrates our core values of: Positive, Passion, Respect, Responsible, Compassion, Teamwork, and using Evidence-Based Best Practices
- Pay based on experience
Milestone Therapy is a therapist-owned, locally managed company. We offer a collaborative environment where everyone has a voice AND the opportunity to grow!
To get a better feel for what we do, check out our Facebook page at www.facebook.com/MilestoneTherapy
*Please be advised this is a job ad, not a listing of all tasks and duties for this position
Milestone Therapy is an Equal Opportunity Employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, veteran status, gender (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), disability, genetic information, or any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law or regulation. Full consideration is given to any person who is qualified to perform, with or without reasonable accommodation.