Milestone Therapy is looking for a Pediatric School Home Therapy Occupational Therapist in the Dolton & Riverdale area!
Are you looking for a company that has a place for YOU with goals and the support to achieve those goals? Tthe biggest challenges in any organization involve assigning and tracking who needs to do what. Milestone Therapy effectively addresses the challenges of setting the right goals and assigning responsibilities to the right people for success!
You could be the right person for School Home Therapy Occupational Therapist if you:
- Crave in-person or virtual interactions and deep connections from working closely with others. There will be the opportunity for regular, local face-to-face meetings.
- Would like to openly contribute to a culture of accountability
- Have rockstar interpersonal and emotional intelligence skills
If this sounds like the perfect opportunity for you, we’d love to get to know you. Apply today and if you’re a good match, we’ll reach out to you about scheduling a conversation.
On top of all that, our Pediatric School Home Therapy Occupational Therapist will also have access to these AMAZING BENEFITS:
- Great Salary
- Paid Mileage
- 6 Paid Holidays Off
- Health Insurance
- 401k with company contribution
- $500 of CEU Reimbursements
- $260 of Personal Wellness Allowance
- $650 of Annual Technology Allowance
- NO WEEKEND REQUIREMENTS!
QUALIFICATIONS for Pediatric School Home Therapy Occupational Therapist:
- Illinois Occupational Therapist License
- Early Intervention credentials or willingness to obtain
- 1-2 Years of Pediatric Experience (preferred)
- Pay based on experience
Milestone Therapy is a therapist-owned, locally managed company. We offer a collaborative environment where everyone has a voice AND the opportunity to grow!
To get a better feel for what we do, check out our Facebook page at www.facebook.com/MilestoneTherapy
*Please be advised this is a job ad, not a listing of all tasks and duties for this position
Dolton, Illinois 60419