Do you tend to be more optimistic and want to work in an environment where things overall just feel more Positive?
Are you finding that it’s hard to summon the Passion to get out of bed in the morning and get to work with your clients? Would you like to work somewhere where Respect is not just something that is said to be strived for, but an actual metric to be measured by?
Come join us at Milestone where our (above) core values including: Teamwork, Compassion, and evidence-based best practices guide us in all that we do!
We are currently seeking:
- Full-Time 2023-2024 School Calendar Year
- 2+ years of previous experience in pediatric speech therapy is preferred (will consider less)
- IL Speech-Language Pathology License
- American Heart Association CPR Certification
- Holds Milestone’s Core Values (positivity, passion, evidence-based best practices, responsibility, respect, compassion, and teamwork)
- Pushes forward every day to unlock every child’s potential!
Milestone is a multidisciplinary (Physical, Occupational, Speech, ABA) Pediatric Therapy Provider that utilizes Evidence-Based Best Practices in each setting we offer services in – Outpatient Clinics, Schools, and the Patient’s Home. Milestone’s structure is centered around accountability, communication, collective problem-solving, and more!
Medical and Dental Coverage
Supplemental Benefits Options – Life, Disability, and more!
401k (with Employer Match)
Paid Time Off/Holiday pay
Gym and Technology Allowances
**Milestone Therapy is Closed the Day After Thanksgiving AND the week between Christmas and New Years**
Supportive & Collaborative Work Environment
Mentorship & Opportunities for Growth
Reimbursement – Licensure Dues (wherever you work for Milestone)
Annual CEU Funds
Employee Referral Bonus Program – Increases with each referral!
Much, much, more!
Chicagoland Area, IL/IN