Milestone Therapy is seeking a full-time Medical Accounts Receivable Specialist. This position of is responsible for multiple activities related to medical billing, and client/vendor interaction. The position also requires assisting with clerical work, data entry, and assisting in general office upkeep.
With 20 years of dedication, drive, and hard work, Milestone Therapy remains committed to employing individuals that have a deep meaningful understanding of their position, bring their whole self to the game every day with enough energy to move them and inspire others! These principles are the driving force behind making Milestone Therapy THE destination for pediatric employment! Join our team as a Medical Accounts Receivable Specialist!
At Milestone, we emphasize a strong sense of collaboration and teamwork and look for candidates who share an interest in our collaborative atmosphere.
Medical Accounts Receivable Specialist Responsibilities:
- Create claims from a daily note/medical record
- Ability to Read EOB’s
- Post and adjust payor payments in an electronic billing system
- Payment, claims and billing reconciliation tasks
- Adjust claims and appeal claim denials
- Create and generate reports for management and workflow
- Organizing/maintaining existing file system, file correspondence, and other records
- Compose/deliver routine medical and billing correspondence
- Work with a team of dedicated therapists who do one thing: put kids first!
- Minimum of 2 years previous medical billing/collections experience
- Experience with Raintree EMR and billing system is preferred, but not required.
- Problem-solving in both professional and timely fashion
- History of excellent project management
- Confidence and competence with computers, scheduling programs, and complete understanding of all Google and Microsoft programs (Word, Excel, etc.)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ethical in all aspects
- Reading/understanding of medical notes to extract billing information
- Authorization and appeals experience
- Proficiency with medical billing software
- Math skills equivalent to high school graduate level or 8 years of direct experience
- Excellent customer service skills
- Client/payor invoicing and reconciliation experience
- Organization/multitasking skills/attention to detail
- Must Share Milestone’s Core Values: Positivity, Passion, using Evidence-based Best Practices, Responsibility, Respect, Compassion, and Teamwork.
- BC/BS Benefits- PPO and HMO options with Vision benefit
- Dental plan
- 401K plan
- PTO and holiday pay
- Life, Short Term Disability, and more
- Gym and Technology Monthly Stipends
- $ on each check for your devices and personal wellness
- Competitive Pay, Work/Life Balance, & Open Communication
- EOS Based Company, centered around accountability, communication, collective problem-solving, and more!
- Generous Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Increases with each referral
- Much, much, more!
Medical Accounts Receivable Specialist
#Billing #Administration #Finance #Jobs #NWIjobs #accountsreceivable
Milestone Therapy is an Equal Opportunity Employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, veteran status, gender (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), disability, genetic information, or any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law or regulation. Full consideration is given to any person who is qualified to perform, with or without reasonable accommodation.
* Please be advised this is a job ad, not a listing of all tasks and duties for this position.
Merrillville, In 46410