Milestone Therapy is committed to being THE destination for pediatric employment!
We are seeking a full-time Pediatric Physical Therapist to join the team at our Northwest Indiana Pediatric Therapy Clinic(s) in Highland and Merrillville, IN!
You will evaluate and treat patients ages birth to 21 in an outpatient setting. We work with a wide range of patients including those with developmental and gross motor delays or neurological complications.
- Previous experience in pediatric physical therapy is preferred, but excellent new graduates with pediatric rotation experience will be considered
- Active IN physical therapy license – may be pending licensure for new graduates
- Holds Milestone’s Core Values (positivity, passion, evidence based best practices, responsibility, respect, compassion, and teamwork)
- Pushes forward every day to unlocking every child’s potential!
The Three Unique’s of Milestone Therapy
- Child and family-centered, tailored episodic care with a firm beginning, middle, and end of all treatment plans.
- Continuum of care across disciplines and settings. We are not just PT!
- Creative and compassionate staff.
To get a better feel for what we do, check out our website at www.milestonetherapy.com or our Facebook page at www.facebook.com/MilestoneTherapy
- BC/BS Benefits- PPO and HMO options with Vision benefit
- Dental plan
- 401K plan
- PTO and holiday pay
- Life, Short Term Disability, and more
- Gym and Technology Monthly Stipends
- $ toward your devices and personal wellness
- Competitive Pay
- Work/Life Balance
- Open Communication
- EOS – Accountability, Communication, problem-solving, and more!
- Own space for treatment
- CEU Reimbursement + CEU online access
- $$$ for Licensure Dues
- IN/IL – wherever you work for Milestone
- Consistent Hours/Caseload
- Clinic Coordinators that help fill your cancellations
- Generous Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Bring your friends and classmates with you
- Increases with each referral
- Toy Materials
- Online Resources
- Emphasis on using best practices
- Much, much, more!
Olympia Fields Clinic
Olympia Fields, IL 60461