Milestone Therapy is currently seeking a Full-Time Physical Therapist – Assistant Manager in our Northwest Indiana and South Chicago Suburbs schools. If selected, you will evaluate and treat kiddos ages 2 years and up in our schools!
Come flex your physical therapy AND leadership skills and help Milestone continue to grow!
Assistant managers are assigned direct reports to manage and ensure they’re following the company values and stay aligned with the mission over time.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Evaluate/utilize appropriate standardized tests for accurate diagnosis of gross motor disorders
- Develop age-appropriate treatment plans and work within existing POCs / create new IEPs
- Perform daily documentation, update treatment plans, and produce regular progress reports
- Update patient progress to relevant parties
- Research related to all pediatric physical therapy problems
- Establish goals and implement age-appropriate plans of care
- Work with a team of dedicated therapists who do one thing: put kids first!
- Perform all reviews
- Implement goal improvement plans
- Approve time-off requests
- Check timesheets
- Monitor minimum hour requirements
- Provide mentorship throughout the school year
- Previous experience in a school setting strongly preferred
- Must be a licensed Physical Therapist in the state of Illinois and Indiana
- Ability to build rapport with patients, their families, other caregivers, and school teams
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent computer skills for documentation in EMR system
- Positive and patient demeanor
- Ability to work well in a dynamic and busy scholastic setting
- BC/BS PPO and HMO options with Vision discount
- Dental plan
- 401K plan (with 1% employer match)
- PTO and holiday pay
- Aflac Benefits: Short Term Disability, Life, Special Event, Accident
- Gym and technology stipends on each paycheck
- $650 annual CEU reimbursement
- Mileage Reimbursement
- License Reimbursement
- $$ Toward Annual APTA Membership Dues
- Much, much, more!
Chicagoland Area, IL/IN