Do you ever feel like you’re not being heard? Are you provided with growth opportunities that allow you to advance your career? At Milestone Therapy we offer a collaborative environment where everyone has a voice and the opportunity to grow! Join our multi-disciplinary team to help kiddos to young adults reach unimaginable goals and exceed all expectations!
Milestone Therapy is seeking full-time Registered Behavior Technicians to join our crew in Highland and Merrillville, Indiana! If selected, you will develop a balanced schedule between clinic-based work and home care for children diagnosed with autism.
This role will allow you to treat patients with a variety of functional and behavioral impairments from ages 2-10 years old. This position will challenge you daily to come up with creative and fun interventions for your kiddos.
- BC/BS Benefits-
- PPO and HMO options with Vision benefit
- Dental plan
- 401K plan
- PTO and Holiday pay
- Additional Benefits
- Life, Short Term Disability, and more
- Gym and Technology Monthly Allowance on Each Paycheck
- Competitive Salary, Work/Life Balance, & Open Communication
- EOS Based Company, centered around accountability, communication, collective problem-solving, and more!
- Supportive & Collaborative Work Environment
- Clear Expectations
- Mentorship & Opportunities for Growth
- Paid BCBA Supervision – based on availability
- Certification Renewal
- Consistent Hours/Caseload
- Generous Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Increases with each referral!
- Much, much, more!
Qualified candidates will have the following skills:
- Be able to perform detailed note and data collection
- Familiarity with Catalyst and/or other electronic means of data gathering
- Confidence in the implementation of BCBA generated plans of care involving both skill acquisition and behavioral reduction
- The ability to connect and develop a good rapport with both families and the children you will be treating
- A desire to do one thing – put kids first!
- RBT Certification preferred (*if not certified, ask HR about the path to becoming an RBT)
Milestone Therapy was started in 2002 by Drew Haverstock, a Physical Therapist by trade, focusing on Early Intervention in the Northwest Indiana region. Since that time, the company has grown to maintain a staff of incredibly skilled employees that encompass all major disciplines – PT, OT, SLP, ABA, and DT – and operates in all pediatric environments. Milestone has established itself as a destination employer through the years and plans to continue to grow organically so as to not lose its family atmosphere and personal touch.
#RBT #ABA #Behavior #Therapy #pediatrics
Merrillville, In 46410
Highland, IN 46322